mfg:LITE Price: Subscription & Packages
Everything you need, sized to fit your lite manufacturing business, in one low annual subscription fee.
Simple and Affordable Subscription
One low annual subscription fee covers it all, without the complexity of concurrent or named user licenses. Your mfg:LITE subscription supports unlimited users and machines for your enterprise as well as all of your customers and suppliers.
There are no surprises with your mfg:LITE subscription: no overage charges and no limit on data transfers. You have 24×7 access to a sandbox environment for experimentation and a replicated environment for optimized analytics.
All you need is a web browser and Internet connection to access the power of Plex, and your subscription includes the rest: server hardware, software, support, continuous innovation, security monitoring, off-site back-ups, optimized performance and more.
mfg:LITE Subscription Benefits
The mfg:LITE Manufacturing Cloud includes everything you need in an affordable annual subscription fee so you can focus on your manufacturing business instead of being distracted by IT concerns. This simple subscription fee eliminates the complex and disruptive processes of purchasing, installing, maintaining and upgrading your own software and hardware.
Your annual subscription fee comes with many benefits:
- Access to the complete mfg:LITE Manufacturing Cloud that scales along with your business
- One single version of mfg:LITE across all customers, giving you all new capabilities on an opt-in basis so you can adopt them at your own pace
- Continuous innovation: mfg:LITE delivers daily updates, allowing you to innovate much faster than the traditional process of complex and disruptive upgrades
- An all-inclusive price with unlimited data transfer and storage — no software, no hardware, no backups, no IT, no upgrade fee — so you can experience a lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- 24×7 proactive system monitoring to ensure availability and performance, providing anytime, anywhere access for your global employees and partners
- Industrial-strength security — including server protection from malware, hackers and other online threats — for lower IT costs and peace of mind
- Data center redundancy, including warm-standby facility with up-to-date data available, for minimal downtimes for your business
- Bundled customer support with SLA-driven response to provide customer care during the most
Comments are closed.